Sunday, June 29, 2008

WELL I GUESS NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED

Well I have been gone for a while and come back to see that not much has changed here on the interweb. Jay & Rick are spewing the same garbage that they have been slinging for the last year. Our County Commissioner is still on tv or the newspaper saying anything he can to be seen and heard. If you want attention Steve,write another book. So I am reading over the Topix and I see some good things and i see some things that are... SHIT. Yeah I cussed Rick, deal with it. I am going to go over a few thoughts and add some new cartoons and then sit back and start having fun with the two higher arcs of internet dumbness again. Enjoy below

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NAH...NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED..BILL SMITH IS JUST AS CROOKED AS HE EVER WAS, AND I REALLY DON'T EXPECT A CHANGE!!NOTHING HAS CHANGED HIM SO FAR.