Monday, October 29, 2007

A GOOD LAUGH

I recieved this email from a fan of Topix and asked if i would post it up on the site. I looked at it and the caption attached and could not stop laughing. Hope you guys like it.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Watch Your back Roxy"


disclaimer The owner/editor of this site wants it to be known that the comment below the picture is in NO way a threat to anyone, the comment was recieve in a email and is posted as nothing more than something to laugh at. If you can not laugh at a dog who looks pissed off that is the size of a football.... Then God I feel sorry for you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn snack for roxie

Anonymous said...

such a little cutey !

Bob

Roxy the school police watch dog said...

Now that is funny. I really got to hand it to. This is really the first cartoon that I thought was funny. I in no way take that as a threat. It's funny.

Good job.

Roxy the school police watch dog said...

It kinda looks like you could be grooming this one to be Bill's new hair piece.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know if the rumor I heard really true. Has Mr Mastaroni been fired from the sheriffs dept? I heard it passing someone in the store talking

Anonymous said...

that pup looks like willie in a holding cell